• Информация и поиск в каталоге, структура -»
• Advisory Council on Historic Preservation
• American Cultural Resources Association
• Archaeological Parks in the
• Archaeology at Lincolnshire
• Arizona State Historic Preservation Office
• Australian Heritage Commission
• Australian World Heritage Areas
• California Department of Parks and Recreation
• Canadian Conservation Institute
• Canadian Heritage Information Network
• Cultural Heritage Protection in Emergencies
• Cultural Resource Management and Government Agencies - ArchNet
• Department of Cultural Heritage
• English Heritage Geophysical Survey Database
• France - Ministиre de la Culture
• Germany - Ancient Heritage Administration Office of Baden-
• Heritage Conservation and Historic
Division, State Library of Victoria
• Heritage Resource
Management, University of Nevada
• International Centre for the Study of the Preservation and
the Restoration of Cultural Property
• International Committee for Documentation of the International
Council of Museums
• International Council of Museums
• International Council on Monuments and Sites
• National Archives and Records Administration
• National Center for Preservation Technology and Training
• National Endowment for the Humanities
• National Historical Publications and Records Commission
• National Park Service
• National Register of Historic Places
• Natural Resources Conservation Service
• National Trust for Historic Preservation
• Netherlands - Cultural Heritage Protection in the Netherlands
• Organization of World Heritage Cities
• Parks Canada
• Society for the Preservation of Natural History Collections
• Torrione Castle
• UNESCO - World Heritage Centre
Kingdom: Royal Commission on the Historical Monuments of
• United States Geological Survey
The discussion list of the American Cultural Resources Association. To subscribe send the following message to: email@example.com: subscribe ACRA-L your name.
The mailing list of CIDOC, the International Documentation Committee of the International Council of Museums (ICOM). To subscribe, send the following message to firstname.lastname@example.org: Subscribe cidoc-l Your Name.
ICOM-Announce is intended to provide the electronic network community with a source of information about the activities of the International Council of Museums. To subscribe, send the following message to email@example.com: Subscribe ICOM-ANNOUNCE your name.
ICOM-CC is the International Conservation Committee of the International Council of Museums (ICOM). This distribution list is intended to serve as an electronic forum for the discussion of all issues within the Committee's field of concern. To subscribe, send a message to: firstname.lastname@example.org: with the first line of the body of the message containing the command: SUBSCRIBE ICOM-CC Yourfirstname Yourlastname.
The International Council of Museums Discussion List is intended to provide an open forum for the discussion of ICOM's activities. To subscribe, send the following message to: email@example.com subscribe ICOM-L your name.
A listserv developed by the Swedish National Committee of the ICOM for discussion of issues relevant to ICOM. To subscribe, send the following message to firstname.lastname@example.org: Subscribe ICOM-SWEDEN your name.
MUSEUM-ED is an open, unmoderated discussion list which serves as a forum for museum educators. To subscribe, send the following message to LISTPROC@MTN.ORG: SUBSCRIBE MUSEUM-ED firstname lastname
General-interest list for museum professionals and others interested in museum-related issues. To subscribe to the mailing list, send the following message to email@example.com: Subscribe MUSEUM-L your name.
National Conference of State Historic Preservation Officers. SHPO staff who wish to subscribe should send the following message to firstname.lastname@example.org: Subscribe ncshpo Your name.
Listserv co-sponsored by the Society for the Preservation of Natural History Collections (SPNHC) and the Association for Systematic Collections (ASC). To subscribe send the following message to: email@example.com: SUBSCRIBE NHCOLL-L your name.
Mailing list of US/ICOMOS, the US National Committee of the International Council on Monuments and Sites. (See above, Section 1. It is open to all members of US/ICOMOS and others interested in the international aspects of heritage conservation and standard-setting. To subscribe send the following message to firstname.lastname@example.org: Subsc ribe usicomos.
WHNEWS is the moderated mailing list for news related to the World Heritage Convention and World Heritage sites. To subscribe, send the following message to email@example.com: subscribe whnews.